Friday, April 11, 2008

:(

It's been two months, so of course I only post when it's something important. This has been the worst day ever!!!! I would just like to say that I hate American Idol now and I will never ever ever watch it again and this is the worst mistake ever ever ever!!!!!! And I'm so sad and I have a huge headache from all the crying! Argh. I know this is probably incoherent and all over the place but I'm too upset to care about that! Anyway if you did not know Michael was eliminated this week and it's just so very wrong. I so believe in the conspiracy that he didn't want to conform to what AI was trying to make him, therefore they needed to get rid of him. It's okay. You're a rock and soul star and I love you! sniff. Okay I will admit I wasn't so ecstatic at the screeching bit but he still sang it well. Plus I always love the songs he chooses. I really hope he gets a record soon.

I did get cheered up a lil bit when my sister brought me a sample of the new Chloe perfume from Singapore. Mm it smells nice and I might buy it considering the US dollar has seriously depreciated! 1.3! Okay before I collapse into another fit I'm gonna go bake some cupcakes. But the cupcake website isn't working!:'( And I had the recipe on my pendrive but I lost it TODAY!

WHY GOD WHY?!!!!!!

(P.S Yes I realise how whiny I am...)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good good good......