Thursday, February 21, 2008

going chloe-crazy

I was just looking at the See by Chloe Spring collection they have on their site.
I have never loved so many things and wanted so many things in my life.
It's love at first sight. I need to have these! Must must must have. If only I were a millionaire..

Short sleeved jacket with a silk skirt, casual and really cute
Silk top paired with high waisted large pleated pants with suspenders. I absolutely adore this look.

I like the hot pink sleeveless knitted waistcoat. Just not with those sunglasses, but maybe a high ponytail?
This cotton shirt and the white shorts looks good together.
I like this, but if I wore it, I'd look even more 'midget-ier'. :(
I probably cant wear this too, this is an asymetrical dress with the bow detail.
I love this look and the bright shorts with a plain white top.
and this embroidered silk dress, I like this one better than the other one you'll see.
printed cotton dress, bold prints are in fashion now.
I love this rainbow tee! It's so cute.
Hmm.. Ann might say this is 'so my style' but i like how the jacket wraps over each side. It looks good with the baggy pleated pants.
I LOVE this. If you looked at it from far, its simple but the blouse has got a nice fringe detail to add to it on the front, and it evens out the masculinity of the pleated pants.

this is a bit country girl but I just realised its a checkered dress with a sleeveless blouse inside with frilled sleeves. It would look adorable on a little kid, in their size though.
And another silk embroidered dress.

I know these are all pretty simple looking but when you pair it together nicely with other clothese, they look quite nice. Anyhoooots, I've yet to look for more clothes I like, I cant wait to throw my fugly uniform in the trashcan. Plus, I need an idea of what I want to buy again in the mid term break. :) Kay Ellll babeh!

No comments: