Wednesday, February 20, 2008

leaves are falling down.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYMAY!
Brunei misses you, Yoyo misses you!

like I was saying about the fall 08 collections. So far, no collection has done miracles for me but I do have favourites. I love the BCBG Max Azria, it's so gorgeous and the silhouette that it reveals is perfect, without showing a lot of skin and still showing your curves. I think all of the looks have at least one thing in common; one of these things is the brown leather or wool belt that cinches at the waist. It's so feminine. I love the coats of the Burberry collection but I have to say, the whole jewelled/sequined/feathered necklace did nothing for me. It looks alright on some of the looks, but most of the time it just looks tacky. I do realise that this is a designer brand but tacky is tacky. Here are just what I mean,


Like I also said to Aaron or Amirah, it looks like something that some Ah-sam would wear, some old lady. Maybe it's just the pictures but these look unreal and even if they are real, it's like something that is another version of 'Bling'. Doesnt work for me, sorry!

Down here though, I love this ruffled dress from BCBG. It looks gorgeous. Below that again, are just some of my favourites from BCBG. This collection is just one of the very few that have caught my attention. :)

Another collection is the one by Jason Wu. I'll just show some pieces here too.


Feast your eyes on THAT. Have fun kiddos. :D

No comments: