Thursday, February 21, 2008

bubblin'.

Ooh wow, two posts in one day for me. I need these sudden posts to compensate for my absence. hahaha. But i need to mention a few things.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NISA!
hope we'll stay midgets or have sudden bursts of height in the next year or so.

I'm going to get jiggy with it at G's this saturday, go to her for details guys! Heading over to Jon's place too! :) BGIC is soon. girls and boys, time to get all your formal outfits out! Aww.. Jon's going to miri during BGIC, good luck to you guys! I've already planned to have Chloe and Gaby as my personal note senders. Candy for us first! Frivolous notes will be my new companion. :) Jon, get your butt back from Miri sooner. Hahaha. It could be cool to send to a helper instead of a delegate. Now hurry up and finish your work, I need to tell you something! :O

No comments: